Friday, January 30, 2004

you know who you are

I’m sitting here practicing Sketches for Friends again, so I thought I’d take a break and make a list of my ten favorite friends. This is really difficult to do because so many people are so kind to me and have done so much for me. Truth is, probably even if I didn’t make a list, you’d still know who you are and how much you mean to me. But just to give you a stroke, and to let you know I don’t take you for granted, and to encourage your continued friendship, I thought I’d list you here.
If you’re not included, please don’t take it personally. Honestly, the list might be a bit different if I did it tomorrow, or even yesterday. If you think you’ve been omitted unfairly, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. Maybe you can just try harder next time. So here goes the list.

Rod’s top ten most favorite friends (names have been changed to protect the innocent) in no particular order:

10. Marvin
9. Jerry
8. Betty
7. Ahmet
6. Sheniqua
5. Karl
4. Oranjello
3. Sergei
2. Ulig
1. Marty

brought to you by the letter "C"

|