Saturday, August 25, 2007

have you met carleigh ryan?


meet carleigh ryan
Originally uploaded by rod lewis
I'm an uncle for the first time kids. I've had nieces-in-law for years and years, and I dearly love them. Though I was the first of my sibs to have kids, I was the last to have a niece (I've yet to have a nephew - even nephew-in-law, ahem).

Carleigh Ryan Lewis was born August 22, 2007 at 2:49pm. She was 6lbs 3oz, 19". She is the daughter of Scott and Cindy Lewis, my brother and sister-in-law.
Allison had to work this weekend, of course, and Molly had to dance, so the boys and I drove up to WV to bring her hugs, songs, and a soft, cuddly, stuffed Golden Retriever.

She's almost 3 days old in this photo, but decided to open her eyes to see whose song she was receiving.

Children are a reward from the Lord. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full.

|