Thursday, October 20, 2005

the mouths of babes

It is a proud day for a blogger daddy. Molly has been reading Allison and me stories that she's written for a while now. She actually has a whole series based on a single character. I was telling Allison that I think all three kids should blog. Then, tonight as I was getting ready to go to the gym, Molly showed me her diary. I told her that if she enjoyed doing that, she would enjoy blogging. So she asked me how it was done. I sat down beside her and she logged onto blogger and set up a site. I didn't push a button, make any decisions, or anything except help her when the interface was a bit less intuitive.
When it appeared as if she had it all underway, I left to go to the gym. When I returned, I found her first blog entry. I think she will put us all to shame. Read this, and then if you think you can do better, well, start blogging.

|