Friday, October 07, 2005

blogiversary

I just looked at my calendar and realized that today is the anniversary of my blog. So I clicked the archive and took a look at the post with which I kicked off my blog two years ago. I have to say that for the two years prior, I had an intermittent blog of sorts on the gracemonkey site and that I had decided to do it for real, I thought I could even repost some of my old rants on there, which I eventually did. But on October 7, I set up the blog and realized that it had to be a fresh start, so I just started ranting. This morning I couldn’t have told you what that rant was about, but I looked. You guessed it. Relevance. Of course, I like others, have tried to avoid the topic, but you can only listen to lambasting for so long before you speak up again, and so I did on Wednesday. Didn’t even know that it was sort of a anniblogary, topic revisit.
Anyway, so as to follow what seems to have become somewhat of a blogger’s tradition, I’ll link to a few of my favorite thoughts from the past year. It's not that I expect any of you to be interested in rereading, or even reading old news, but here are some quickly gathered favorite musings, ramblings and rants, from the past 12 months. Self-indulgent? Maybe, but here dey is:

a psalm
ahime
divine offices
flowing like a river
high desert
pondering
self-portrait
that's 'retha franklin
the owning of a daddy's heart
the returning
tsunami
wherefor art thou?
you and me

|