Friday, September 17, 2004

one man's junk

With no time to blog these days, I thought it would be the perfect time to have a guest fill in for me. Now this is the first time I've brought anyone else to the blog, so be nice to me. If this is better than the normal blogs you read here, try to keep it to yourself. I don't need any hurt feelings, or a bloated guest blogger.
So, without further ado, please welcome my son, Jack to the cyberdeck.



At lunch yesterday, my friends and I were eating lunch when our normal lunch artist came to the table. He started right away at making a masterpiece of muck to gross every one out. When he was finished it looked like rice dipped in mud covered in water, chocolate milk, and fruit juice (which is what it was except the mud was gravy, but all the same it was gross). My friend Tristan got dared by Garret, another kid sitting at our table, to take a bite out of the master piece. " What will you give me?" Tristan asked. " An ice cream tomorrow." He said. Tristan took it. He ate a large bite as soon as the deal was made, not letting any one (mainly himself) back out of it. As soon as it was gone, he gagged and drank a whole lot of water. We were all laughing. Then Tristan had an idea.
"Hey!" he called over to a table of girls sitting beside us. "You want to try some?" He showed them the plate. The entire table was grossed out except one girl. "Sure, bring it over." The girls looked at her as if she were nuts. We passed it over to them and she took out her fork and took a bite. Then the other girls not wanting to be out done, all brought out there forks and took a bite. We cracked up.
After watching them for a while I saw them passing the plate back. It was almost empty! The girl who asked for it in the first place yelled over," And it really wasn't that bad." She looked (to us) like she was kidding. I guess that proves the saying " One mans junk is another girls treasure."

|