Thursday, September 02, 2004

drum roll please...

Ok, so as not to torture Wesley any longer, I'll give you the answers to my list and what I think are the answers to the commenters' lists.
Here they are:

Steve Miller (Fly Like an Eagle) - Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' into the future
James Taylor (The Secret O' Life) - The thing about time is that time isn’t really real
Alan Parsons Project (Time) - Time flowing like a river, beckoning me
Switchfoot (Gone) - Time was never money, time was never cash
Carly Simon (I haven't …) - I haven't got time for the pain
Rush (Time stand still) - Time stand still
Wayne Watson (Almighty) - Time marches on
Electric Light Orchestra - Music is reversible, time is not, turn back
The Byrds (Turn x 3) - And a time to every purpose under heaven
Chicago (Does anybody…) - Does anybody really know what time it is
REO Speedwagon (Time for…) - Time for me to fly
Earthsuit (One Time) - One time, one time, one time, one time
Chicago (25 or 6 to four) - Sitting cross-legged on the floor
The Guess Who (No Time) - No time for revolving doors I got got got got no time

Then in the comments, gwill quickly added references to Pink Floyd, Jim Croce, The Little River Band, and Foreigner. After work, he added Ace Frehley, Brian Adams, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, GreenDay(?) and (I think) Clint Black.
Cmar referenced the Byrds again, Huey Lewis, Led Zeppelin, and Vince Guaraldi.
Larry's contributions were the Howdy Doody Show, and Otis Redding.
The punkofpoetry tossed in Harry Chapin.
Beth had a Christmas tune, The Rolling Stones and stumped me on the other.
And Sarita stumped me.
So how did I do? How did you do?


|