Thursday, August 26, 2004

blogmusic

So I decided to set my blog to music. I don't know if that makes my blog a song, or if I've just forged into new territory as a blog scorer. You never know, soon maybe everyone's blogs will have a score, or a melody by which to sing them. Don't forget, the movies had music before they had words. It only stands to reason that blogs will eventually have music. I'm probably not the first, but you have to admit, most blogs out there are pretty quiet., save the occasional cheesy midi file that plays "muskrat love" while you read. This one is different though, it is designed to go with the blog. So there it is, if you're interested. Be forewarned, it's nigh upon 4 mb, so if you dial up, you may want to do it while you sleep. Don't feel pressure to listen, but if you don't, you'll just be getting half the blog.
Now I just have to memorize the words.

download blog music

|