Wednesday, September 01, 2004

time lines

Time is of the essence. School has begun and every minute is accounted for.
So because I have none, I decided to take some and quickly list lyric lines that pop into my head concerning this precious commodity.
This list took me 3 minutes to compile. How quickly can you identify the songs or artists?
Maybe Daniel could contribute some Neotheobucks to a contest?

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' into the future
The thing about time is that time isn’t really real
Time flowing like a river, beckoning me
Time was never money, time was never cash
I haven't got time for the pain
Time stand still
Time marches on
Music is reversible, time is not, turn back
And a time to every purpose under heaven
Does anybody really know what time it is
Time for me to fly
One time, one time, one time, one time
Sitting cross-legged on the floor
No time for revolving doors
I got got got got no time

No time for Tom bloggery

|