Tuesday, August 31, 2004

pics of Jesus

Tonight, for the first time since Allison returned from Manila, we got a chance to sit down and look at her pics together. I downloaded them from the camera, so I'd browsed through, but not with her and not with full attention. There were 340 pics on there. I wish I could post them all for you to see.
Allison went to help (wo)man a free medical clinic in the city. I've posted two pics of Jesus for you to see. Click them to see the bigger version. He doesn't look anything like the Shroud of Turin.

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me."

|