Monday, July 12, 2004

where are all the oranges

Arrived safely at Orange County Chon Wang airport at 2:30 local time. That is about 7 days since last I slept. I'm exaggerating again. But I am tired.
No doubt most of you have been here, but I never have, so I'll just say, it's very different. Beautiful in fact. In a different way. We ate dinner at a wonderful restaurant overlooking the ocean. There was a huge rock out there with literally hundreds of Pelicans sitting on it. Here is a pic from our dinner table.
I had a beef enchilada and a fish taco with rice and beans. Best I've ever had. New flavors. New sights.
The air is crisp and cool and the breeze is invigorating. Oh yeah - gorgeous sunset. Sorry I didn't get a pic of that for you. Maybe tomorrow.
Conference starts tomorrow. I'll try to be a more interesting, rested blogger by then.
Over and out.

|