Wednesday, August 30, 2006

uncle zod for president

I’ve decided a sure fire way to rise above my slump. I’m going to run for President in 2008. Of the United States. My Mom ran for town council and won. The only way I can think of to go further in the next generation is to take one step higher on the political ladder and run for President.
This morning I heard a lot of support for General Zod. Because some of my family members have called me Uncle Zod for many years, I think I could use that as my campaign moniker and cast confusion enough to get elected.
Even if I speak for myself, I think I look a bit more kindly, smile more naturally, and would have a greater appeal with the soccer moms who drive their mini vans into curbs when I pass on my motorcycle.
I really think this is something I could pull off. I’m trying to decide on a running mate. So far, I’m weighing the pros and cons of Jack Nicholson, Tom Cruise, Alice Cooper, and Pat Robertson.
Cast your votes.

|